Gorilla Servers Inc. Service Level Agreement (SLA)
We at GorillaServers prefer to keep our promises simple and straight forward. So we've tried to cut out the legalese and keep things as basic as possible.
Network Uptime: GorillaServers guarantees no less than 99.9% uptime per month. Outages in excess of 0.1% of the month will be credited one day for every 15 minutes of downtime.
100% Power guarantee: We guarantee that power will be uninterrupted throughout the month. This is backed up by UPS power along with multiple megawatt generators. Outages in excess of 0% will be credited one day for every 15 minutes of power loss.
Hardware replacement: Best effort will be made to have the hardware replaced immediately, but is guaranteed to be completed within four hours of confirmed failure. Should the original hardware not be replaceable a secondary system will be built and provisioned within twenty four (24) hours until proper replacement parts can be delivered. This guarantee does not cover data loss due to hardware failure, clients are strongly encouraged to have off-site backups.
SLA Credit Requests:
The following criteria must be met to qualify for SLA credit:
1) Clients must send in request for credit within 72 hours of outage.
2) Clients must have account in good standing at the time of request.
3) Clients must not have had outstanding balances in excess of three business days in the last two billing cycles.
4) Servers disconnected for nonpayment/abuse/other at time of outage do not qualify for credit.
5) Credit will not exceed 100% of billing in a thirty day cycle
6) Scheduled network maintenanceis not eligible for SLA credit
7) Natural disasters, Wars, Terrorist acts, or other events outside the control of GorillaServers and its partners are not eligible for SLA credit.